James Derulo's

Portfolio

Pertencer (parte II)

Leave a Comment

[Prefácio] só pra registrar
"Do yourself a favor: become your own savior"
[...]
I should be better with myself
Just "one" advice
I could be better with myself
I will be better with myself
All this bother is on the shelf

No country for old men. Javier Bardem em psychostyle. Farwestindie, eu diria. Digo. A metáfora sutil do que a violência É hoje. Assim o velho xerife avalia o crime que vai contar: "The crime you see now, it`s to even take its measure". Ou: "O crime que se vê agora é até difícil de medir". Eu fico com o inglês caipira. Lindo.

Olha o papinho deste senhor:
The crime you see now, it's hard to even take its measure.
It's not that I'm afraid of it.
I always knew you had to be willing to die to even do this job.
But I don't want to push my chips forward...
...and go out and meet something I don't understand.
A man would have to put his soul at hazard.
He just have to say, okay.
I'll be part of this world.

0 comentários: